It’s official: Pastor Joseph Hovsepian is returning to Armenia this summer and his wife, Jessie, will be accompanying him on his sixth (her third) mission trip to their ancestral homeland. Please pray for them–and for those they will meet and minister to–as they prepare to travel. They will leave Montreal on August 19 and return on September 10.
Would you like to help in some way? Here are the most pressing needs:
- Funds to purchase and freely distribute Bibles and New Testaments
- Funds to print and freely distribute devotional books and gospel tracts
- Basic medicine such as Tylenol and Advil
- Reading glasses (in a variety of strengths)
- Funds for emergency situations (e.g. sudden illness or families unable to pay for rent or groceries)
In the Press!
We’re also pleased to be able to share with you a link to an article Ann-Margret recently had published in Christianity Today titled Revival 100 Years After the Armenian Genocide, which not only marks the centennial of the genocide but also describes some of the work JHM has been doing in Armenia since 2008. Please share the article with your friends!